Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Babette at the Party...

Hi everyone.

Today is the 5th of the month which means it is the start of a new challenge over at Bizzy Becs.

Here is my card for this months new challenge.

I recently watched a video on Youtube by Jennifer Maguire where she did layering with dies and thought I would give it go.  I am very happy with how my background die turned out.
You can see her video here 




Supplies Used:

Stamping Bella stamp & die Babette
Taylored Expressions die - Curly Q Cutting Plate
Taylored Expressions die - Up, Up & Away Cutting Plate
Taylored Expressions Stamp - Sunflower Bouquet - used Sentiment
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Nuvo Glitter Gloss 



Thanks for dropping by and looking.

Until next time - Happy Crafting

Karen
🌺


No comments:

Post a Comment