Friday, October 11, 2019

Flip the Floral....

Hi everyone,dropping in today to share my new card.

I have used a fabulous stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions  this month.  This is from one of their latest releases and are very  yummy, check the store here to see all the releases.

I have used Copics and Prisma Coloured Pencils to colour this image and finished off with a touch of glitter and a few sequins.




supplies used:

Taylored Expressions stamp & die set - Flip the Floral
Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Prisma Coloured Pencils - 150 set
Sequins & Nuvo glitter pen from own stash
Neenah 80lb cardstock
Copic Markers


Also sharing my card made for the new 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Bizzy Becs that started on the 5th.





Items used:

Pinkfresh Studio Stamp -  Lush Greenery
Black sequins & gold embossing powder from my stash


Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting



Karen 
🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment