Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Wee One.....

Hi everyone.

Today is the start of a new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs and I would like to share my card created for this months challenge.

I have used a very cute stamp from Whimsy Stamps and the card had pefect timing as our family recently welcomed another new member.

The image was coloured with Copic Markers and Primsa Coloured pencils.





Supplies used:
Whimsy Stamps - Wee One
Taylored Expressions Stamp & Die - Simple Strips
Memory Box Die - Shaker Circle Frames
(This is an old die but may still be available)
Dress my Craft Sequins - Sea Breeze
Copic Markers


I cut the Shaker Circle Die 5 times and layered them together placing acetate under the top layer.  I then  glued them into the circle I cut into the background to create my shaker, added the sequin mix and then attached to the base card.  With the addition of  sequin stars around the outside which were  highlighted in  the centre  with  Ranger Stickles in Turquoise. I am delighted how the card turned out.

Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting

Karen
🌼



2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Karen well done very telanted xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Karen. Just to let you know mine was in late yesterday. I have posted my page but it needs to be added to the main page and I don't seem t have access to do that

    ReplyDelete