Sunday, January 5, 2020

Happy New Year.....

Hi everyone.

Dropping in today to share a new card.  I have been playing with Distress Oxides and some different backgrounds, one of which I have used for my card.  The cloud background is an old cloud die that was cut from acetate and used as a template.

For the frame I have used an Outside In Stitched Rectangle die and by choosing the two largest dies you can create a wonderful frame.



supplies used:

Penny Black Stamp - Restful
Lawn Fawn Die - Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Penny Black Die - Celebrations
(this is an old die, but may still be available)
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Mermaid Lagoon
Dress My Craft Sequins - Sea Breeze
Picket Fence Studios - Blender Brushes pack 10 

Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting


Karen
🌷

1 comment: