Friday, January 10, 2020

Just a Lovely - Bouquet....


Hi everyone, just popping in to share my newest card.


This  is one that I made for my sister who this week celebrated her birthday.  I love how the card came together I even managed to incorporate a shaker into the card.  They are one of my very favourite cards to make - so fun.  




The use of the gold foil card as a backing, for the sentiment and numbers  combined with the gold and coppery sequin mix ties it all together.

The image was coloured with Copic Markers and detailed with Prisma Coloured Pencils.




supplies used:
Pink Fresh Studio Stamp & Die - Just a Little Lovely
Lawn Fawn Dies
Sue Wilson Mini Expressions Die - Happy Birthday
Paper Rose Die - Numbers
Dress My Craft Sequins - Copper Mix
Prisma Coloured Pencils - 150 set


Thank you for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting



Karen
🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment