Friday, February 5, 2021

Birthday Greetings....

 Hi everyone, dropping in today to share my latest card which was created for the start of the new challenge month over at Bizzy Becs.

I have had this Botanical 3-D texture fade folder for a while so thought it was time to dust it off and have a play.  Before putting it through my Big Shot,  I lightly spritzed both sides of my Teal cardstock with water to help with the embossing.   After embossing I lightly applied Antique Bronze Distress Crayon to the raised areas and rubbed it in with my finger.  Once I was happy with the look I applied Tim Holtz Distess Glaze over the entire background and buffed it once dry.  To finish the card I added Tarnished Brass Distress Crayon randomly across the card front.

The framed script die was cut twice from Cryogen then glued together to create dimension.  Love how the cardstock has a slight sparkle to it.


using:

Taylored Expression Dies - Framed Script - Happy

Taylored Expressions Stamp (Sentiment)  - Flip the Floral

Taylored Expressions Die - Simple Strips 

Tim Holtz 3-D Texture Fades - Botanical 662716

Tim Holtz Distress Crayons - Tarnished Brass & Antique Bronze

Cardstock - Cryogen 250 gsm


Thanks so much for dropping by and looking

Until next - keep safe and happy crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment