Friday, February 12, 2021

Cupcake Wishes...

 Hello again, dropping in today to share with my lastest card.

To create my card I have used Darkroom Door products, starting with a stenciled background and then adding the stamped image and sentiments.

For the background I have used Number Jumble Stencil with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers and Spun Sugar.



Supplies used:

Darkroom Door Medium Stencil - Number Jumble DDMS006

Darkroom Door Stamp - Cupcake DDES047

Darkroom Door Stamp - Happy Birthday DDSE001

Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers & Spun Sugar

Copic Markers

Icing: RV02, RV11, RV13, RV14, RV25

Cupcake: YR23,E25,E37, E59

Paper Cup: BG10, BG11,BG13, BG15

Stickles - Star Dust

Inkadinkado - Stamping Mask Paper


To create my multistamped image, I first stamped the cupcake in the centre of my cardstock, then using masking sticker paper I stamped the image and then cut it out and applied over my previously stamped image.

I then restamped once the right of cupcake and then again to the left making sure that they were stamped slightly higher than the centre image.  


I am also entering my card into the Darkroom Door Community Facebook Group

 February Challenge - Colouring with Markers

#darkroomdoorfebruarychallenge


Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment