Friday, June 11, 2021

Warm Wishes...

Hi everyone, popping in today to share my latest card.

With all the cold weather and rain over the last few days it has been a perfect time to organise my craft desk and play.  This time I took out my Distress Inks and after choosing three colours, I applied them randomly over my Bristol Board background.  When I was happy with the look I added some water droplets.

Then stamped the background with my black ink and versamark, before adding White Embossing Powder.



Supplies used:

Darkroom Door Stamp DDRS209 - Warm Wishes

Darkroom Door Stamp DDRS081 - Bold Blossoms

Distress Ink Pads - Wild Honey.

             Festive Berries & Picked Raspberry

Avery Elle Die - Wonky Stitches


Thanks so much for looking, please join us in our Monthly Challenge - now on 

and check out all the new goodies Bec has over Bizzy Becs Store, something for everyone.

Until next time Happy Crafting


1 comment: