Monday, July 5, 2021

Cosmos Birthday.....

Hi everyone, dropping in on this cold and very wet  day to share my latest creation with you.

My card features one of the new digital releases available over at Bizzy Becs and was a delight to colour.  It is also the start of the new challenge month.

My card is my first attempt at an Eclipse Card.




Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Cosmos Trio
Prismacolour Pencils - 150 tin 
Creative Expressions Die - Noble Expressions CEDNE005 - Happy Birthday

Thanks for looking 

Until next time - Happy Crafting






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Karen. I haven’t tried that technique before. I will come out of my comfort zone one day and give it a go lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely coloured card and a great technique too. xx

    ReplyDelete