Sunday, July 11, 2021

Butterfly Wishes....

Hi everyone, dropping in today to share my latest creation.

  I have been playing with Tim Holtz Distress Paints, I placed small dots of Kitsch Flamingo and  Carved Pumpkin onto my slip mat and then spritzed  with water.  I then dabbed my watercolour paper onto the paint until I had the desired look.  After drying with my heat tool I added splatters of Salvaged Patina, spritzed lightly and then dried, before stamping on my Butterflies.  Very happy with how my card turned out.

I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versamark and then applied White Embossing Powder.



                                                                      
    Supplies used:

Darkroom Door Stamp DDRS220 - Spread your Wings

Distress Paints - Kitsch Flamingo, Carved Pumpkin & Salvaged Patina

Avery Elle Die - Wonky Stitches


I am also adding my card into this months Paint challenge over on Facebook at the Darkroom Door Community

#darkroomdoorjulychallenge


Thanks for looking - Until next time

Happy Crafting




1 comment: