Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Carved Leaves....

 Hi everyone.

Dropping in today to share my latest card.

I have been playing with stencils, crackle texture paste and Distress Ink to create a male inspired birthday card.  For my background I applied the crackle paste through my stencil and allowed it to dry.  I then applied Distress Ink through my stencil  in Speckled Egg and Frayed Burlap.

My leaves are also a stencil and I inked onto watercolour cardstock and then when dried, I  fussy cut  my chosen leaves.



Supplies used:

Darkroom Door Small Stencil DDSS026  - Carved Leaves

Darkroom Door Small Stencil DDSS016  - Arty Circles

(not currently listed but can be pre ordered)

Darkroom Door Stamp DDSE001- Happy Birthday 

 Distress Ink Pads - Speckled Egg and Frayed Burlap

Tim Holtz Distress Texture paste Crackle


Thanks for looking


Until next time - Happy Crafting



Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment