Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Trees...

 Hi popping in today to share a new card.

I have been mulling this idea around for some time on how I would use the Tim Holtz thinlits dies - Stacked Hexagons that I have in my stash.  The card didn't turn out quite like I anticipated, but I was happy with the result.

After stamping out the trees on my inked background I cut them out with the Hexagon dies and then edged them with the Finnabair Aged Brass wax.  This made the image pop.



Supplies used:


Darkroom Door Stamp DDRS018 - Trees
Sizzix Tim Holtz  Thinlit dies - Stacked Tiles Hexagons
(Not listed but can be ordered if available)
Creative Expressions Die Mini Expressions - Belated Birthday Wishes
(not listed but can be ordered if available)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Carved Pumpkin, Peacock Feathers & Chipped Sapphire
Finnabair alchemy waxes - Aged Brass


Thanks for looking


Until next time - Happy Crafting



 



No comments:

Post a Comment