Monday, August 15, 2022

Birthday Hello .....

Hello everyone.

Dropping in today to share with my latest card created using an embossing folder, dye based ink pads and detailed blending brushes. It was lots of fun and love how my card turned out.

Recently I have seen lots of people creating with 3d embossing folders, inks and water.  Although I didnt use water today my card was inspired by those I have seen.




Supplies used:

Altenew 3d Embossing folder - Rose Bouquet

Altenew minicube dye inks - Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart,Maple YellowSunkissed & Lime

Altenew - Detailed Blending Brushes

Sentiment Hello is from Altenew  - Craft your Life Project Kit - Florescence


Taylored Expressions stamp & die  - Simple Strips - Birthday



Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment