Friday, August 5, 2022

Waffled Diamonds...

Hi everyone, I am popping in today to share my latest  masculine card.

Today I have used a Altenew 3d Embossing Folder to create my card. 

 Before embossing I blended together three colours of Distress Oxide Ink.  Instead of inking bottom to top I inked from the sides to make it a little different.

First I used Mowed Lawn, then added Pine Needles and lastly Mermaid Lagoon, when I was happy with the blend I ran the inked background through the embossing folder. 

Before adhering the sentiment to create a distressed look I ran my sanding block over the top of the inked background until I was happy with the result.

Using the Happy Birthday Die I then multi cut it from white cardstock 3 times and then  once from Gloss Black cardstock and glued all the layers together.

I love how it turned out.




Supplies used:

Altenew 3d Embossing Folder - Waffled Diamonds
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles & Mermaid Lagoon
Creative Expressions Die - Happy Birthday
Tim Holtz  Ideology - Sanding Grip Block Tool

Thanks so much for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting







No comments:

Post a Comment